Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Modcloth 4 Favs: Dresses.

Modcloth.com
Yep. I too love Modcloth. If I ever win the lottery it's going to be like Modcloth won the lottery and I am serious. I love that shop. I am sure you have probably heard of it by now but if you have no idea what I am talking about then please visit the link. Seriously you will not be sorry. I visited today to check out the dresses under new arrivals. I found some that I absolutely love and I wanted to share them with you.

The first one I think is prefect for a nice summer BBQ. I loved it as soon as I saw it. When I saw it was a Bernie Dexter dress I knew why. Love her stuff. She is worth a check out to if you haven't came across her or her designs. Ok back to the perfect summer BBQ dress.
It's even appropriately named Dressed To Grill Dress. You'll find it here.

The next one I really loved was one I can see wearing any summer day. I don't feel like you'd need a special occasion to wear this dress. I also think it would be a easy one to accessorize with.

This one is called The Praire Important Date Dress. And you can find it here. It would also be lovely for a date ;)

The third one that I fell for was The Sailboat Showcase Dress. I love the design and the print of the dress. I can see wearing this one to the baseball games or any other fun outdoor activity on a nice summer day.
You can find this one here.

I am stopping at four but really there are like 100 dresses I love on Modcloth.. This fourth and final one I will share is one that I think would be a perfect wear on one of my favorite holidays. The Fourth of July!! Here is the Worth A Tricolor Dress.
This one is cute, simple and representing America's colors. It would be a prefect little Fourth of July dress and you can scoop it up here.


There are plenty more gems on Modcloth. I had to stop myself or else this would be a 40 favorite dress post instead of just four. Don't worry I will be posting more favs from the shop. I can see a Modcloth handbags and housewares post in the near future. Check it out you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment