Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Artist: Camille Rose Garcia.

I am going to share with you some artwork from my favorite artist Camille Rose Garcia.


It was about 8 years ago when I first discovered her artwork in a Juxtapoz magazine while on a road trip. Actually it was my first time looking at surreal art that was current. I was blown away by her work and by the work of others whom are still favorites of mine today. I am sure that over time I will introduce to you the work of those artist, but right now it's Camille Rose Garcia's turn. Here are just a few of her amazing artworks:

 Her work is so colorful and amazing. Here is her website http://www.camillerosegarcia.com/ 

She has a couple books for sale on Amazon. I have a couple of them and they all have wonderful artwork and stories inside. She has illustrated a Snow White and an Alice In Wonderland book. She also has an exhibition coming up at the Walt Disney Family Museum on view from May 9 to November 3, 2013, the exhibition features some 40 works by Garcia alongside seven Alice in Wonderland concept paintings by Disney artist Mary Blair from the Museum’s collection.

Mary Blair artwork will have it's own post one day soon. I am a huge fan of Mary Blair artwork. I'd love to hear who some of your favorite artist are. I am always looking to expand my knowledge and I love checking out new art.

Once again you can check out everything Camille Rose Garcia here on her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment