Friday, April 5, 2013

Mini Styles

There are so many things out there for kids that are just adorable. Sometimes I find myself thinking does that come in adult size? or why didn't they make cool toys like that when I was little...Can you imagine what toys and clothes we'll have for kiddos 20 years from now?
I have 2 little girls. One is about to be 3 and the other is gonna be 2 later in the year. I always said I hope I have girls because there is way more cute girl stuff then boys. I got my wish but I was wrong about girls having the best. There are so many cute adorable outfits for boys and toys too. I am just glad that I have family and friends with boys so I get to buy the adorable boy stuff too :)

Here are some cute kids outfits I have recently came across. Seriously some of these are just beyond wonderful.


This one you can find here: bonbonkids.


Joe Fresh Spring/Summer 2013.


I love this so much. All the colors and prints. Jeez. Actually everything that I have found on e-annika.com is super adorable. It might just have to get it's own post in the future. Check it out if you haven't already http://www.e-annika.com/.


Noa wears shirt by United Colors of Benetton, suspenders by H&M, home-made bow tie, trousers by Polarn O. Pyret, and leather shoes by ZaraFashion spread by RAWR Magazine.
I love this so much. I found this one here and you should give it a look cause there are plenty more adorable styles that Noa is wearing.

These two dresses are mishalulu and I love em. I spotted them on babble and then on Pinterest so they have been popping up. These dresses are from the 2011 line but they are still just as adorable now as they were then.

I have a whole pinterest board devoted to bambino styles so you should expect more posts like these in the future :)
thanks for looking -AVJ





No comments:

Post a Comment